Calcium Magnesium Carbonate
We are manufacturing snow white grade Dolomite Powder. The whiteness of this grade is up to 98%. We are counted as one of the prominent Dolomite Powder Manufacturers in India and Dolomite Powder Supplier in India.
Dolomite Powder is the limestone powder with composition of CaCO3 and MgCO3 pertaining to 100% in combination, the proportion being varied as per mining zone. Dolomite mineral is a double carbonate of calcium and magnesium and it exhibits a granular structure. There are two types of materials often called dolomite, a true chemically uniform calcium magnesium carbonate with the chemical formula CaMg(CO3)2 , and a dolomitic limestone, which is just an irregular mixture of calcium and magnesium carbonates. Dolomite is believed to have formed by replacement of some of the calcium in a calcium carbonate limestone deposit with magnesium, while the sediment was undergoing lithification, being converted from layers of dead clam and other sea animal shells into crystallized calcite or calcium carbonate. The resultant Dolomite mineral, CaMg(CO3)2 is a true double salt.
- It is generally used in Rubber & plastic industries as a filler and to make rubber Light and improves tensile strength.
- It is used in paper Industries to make paper more white, shiny & smooth.
- It is used in Ink Industries.
- It is used in cosmetic Industries especially in talcum powder, face powder, body powder, etc.
- It is used in preparing soft drinks especially effervescent lemon, ginger etc.
- Due to its marked absorptive powder it is incorporated in special soaps.
- As an anticaking agent in free flow table salts.
- It is extensively used as hot & cold insulation material.
- It is also used in fertilizer industries.